NEW DE Super HPS!
Get higher yields and a higher performance with the new DE Super HPS grow lamp! The DE Super HPS provides 2120 µmol to the plant canopy at 1000W and 2400 µmol at 1150W. It will maintain its output for multiple growth cycles, reducing lamp replacement costs.
Built with the same quality construction as all other EYE HORTILUX DE grow lamps, the DE Super HPS has gone through rigorous design and life test standards. Thousands of hours of testing ensures you are receiving a quality and reliable lamp which will operate consistently on any electronic ballast. EYE HORTILUX DE grow lamps are the only DE grow lamps Made in the USA.
Built with the same quality construction
as all other EYE HORTILUX DE grow lamps
Unique coiled support frame allows for expansion and contraction of the arc tube during operation
The TWIN COIL SUSPENSION (TCS) stabilizes the arc tube during operation (above). As the arc tube heats up it expands and as it cools down it contracts. The coil support frame allows for this expansion and contraction. All DE reflectors are designed to efficiently reflect the light produced by the lamp based on the arc tube being positioned in the center of the reflector. If the arc tube changes position inside the lamp, it will change the optics and efficiency of the reflector.
Patented* lead wires provide a sturdy lamp for safer connection within the DE socket
Spot welding (1) keeps the braided wire from fraying or coming apart. The butt welding (2) seamlessly connects the braided wire to the lead wire, allowing for a safer, more reliable connection inside the DE socket.
(*US Patent #9892905)
- Higher performance for higher, heavier yields
- Reduces lamp replacement costs.
- Maintains results after multiple growth cycles.
- Better spectral balance for increased plant response and accelerated growth.
- Outperforms competitive DE lamps in plant quality and yield.
- Performance optimized for growers with large spaces and high ceilings
- Best choice for commercial applications and greenhouses.
- The ONLY DE Lamps Made in the USA
- Exclusive EYE HORTILUX spectrum.
- Must be powered by high frequency electronic ballasts that operate at or above 100 kHz
- Unique TWIN COIL SUSPENSION™ (TCS™) support frame allows for expansion and contraction of the arc tube during operation*.
- Patented lead wire design provides safer, more reliable connection within DE sockets.
- Provides 2120 μmol when operated at 1000w.
- Provides 2400 μmol when operated at 1150w.
- Completely lead-free.
- Meets Federal EPA standards as non-hazardous waste.
- Operated and tested before packaging.
- Glove included with lamp for safe handling.
- Full One Year Warranty.
|Fixture Requirement||Open Rated|
|Ballast Requirement||Electronic – operating frequency at or above 100 kHz|
|Warm-Up Time||5 Minutes|
|Hot Re-Strike Time||15 Minutes|
|Suggested height above canopy
(varies with room space, ventilation and reflector size, form and shape.)
- Do NOT handle lamp with bare hands. Use protective glove included in packaging.
- Follow installation instructions printed inside the packaging.
- Must operate on electronic ballasts. For best performance, operate with EYE HORTILUX ballasts.
- MUST power EYE HORTILUX DE HPS with electronic ballasts operating at or above 100 kHz. Premature lamp failure can result.
- Lamp operates in a horizontal burning position.
- Must start 1000W DE lamp at 1000 watt setting.
- Do NOT air cool the lamp. Reduced light output will occur.
- Overdriving the lamp can cause a rapid drop in intensity over time and/or premature lamp failure.